Search This Blog

Monday 11 October 2010

lost in blog land....

I so easily get sucked into beautiful blogs. I have spent literally hours reading the entirety of Liberty Biberty's blog and am now YEARNING for a little cottage to put my very own shabby chic miniatures in. Through her blog, I have found other blogs....such as Salt and Pepper, and spent the last, oh god, too many hours reading her entire blog and through that found blogs she had become lost in and have read the harrowing ava rose meyer story. Though now wish I hadn't. feel sad. But blessed And then the Matt, Liz and Madeleine story. Though I couldn't bear to read much of this after the harrowing Ava story. Links below....




And now....feeling sad, I need to drag myself away from reading about other people's lives and need to type up some poems and find some cute little pictures for tomorrow's literacy lesson....
I have new pis to show. But no time to upload now.

Am bidding on a beautiful little dolls house on ebay to quench my thirst for a little house. It is already more then I wanted to spend....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220678980354&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

No comments:

Post a Comment