Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Inspired!

This will hopefully be a new journal largely dedicated to dolls house miniature creations and other such creative things. I have had journals before, but never with a creative focus. I ahve largely been inspired after reading Liberty Biberty's jounral. It is beautifully produced and so inspiring, full such lovely ideas.
I have always had dolls houses, since I was a very little girl. My dad built me one when I was about 5? This was much loved and played with and was later past onto to a charity shop and sold. I then moved to a much larger grander dolls house and began more seriosuly collecting 1/12th scale items...and I also began making bits and pieces. I used to sell some infact when I was....ooooh...13?14?15?16? At craft fiars with my dad (who sold water colour paintings and cards) it was such a thrill selling things I had made.
I have now moved out and live much further away from home in a rented house. As such my large dolls house and smaller dolls house coffee shop (!) remain at my parent's house and are rarely seen....but I still make bits and pieces to take home and add to them...and I make bits and pieces which I sell on Ebay. I will begin to add some photos soon so you can see the sort of things!
Anyway please bare with me.....more will be added soon! Promise!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm happy to know I've inspired someone!
    Your mini's are great, love the dead rabbit!
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete